It’s Sunday, so it’s time to plan the meals for the week forward.
It’s no simple job, we all know.
Trying to kind recipes that youngsters and grownups get pleasure from, which might be wholesome, and don’t require a load of faff to make? That’s asking lots.
But this kid-friendly recipe ticks all of the bins: Frozen veggie loaded mac and cheese.
And even higher information – you may make this tasty dinner with no matter veg you’ve within the freezer; pease, broccoli, carrots, the record goes on.
Here’s make it.
Recipe: Frozen veggie loaded mac and cheese
- Cup of blended frozen veg
- Cup of macaroni
- Large knob of butter
- Handful of grated Cheddar cheese
- Start by cooking the macaroni in line with package deal directions and put aside
- Cook the frozen veg
- Throw your cooked veg right into a blender with butter and among the cooking water, then mix till clean
- Mix collectively the macaroni, veggie sauce, and grated cheese – and serve
For extra tasty recipes for teenagers and grownups to get pleasure from, head to my Instagram, @squashedpickle.
Do you’ve a narrative to share?
Get in contact by emailing MetroLifestyleTeam@Metro.co.uk.